Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Interview on KidsEBookBestsellers.com

KidsEBookBestsellers.com recently asked me to answer some interview questions for them, asking about Savvy and publishing and e-books. To read the interview, click on the link at the bottom of this post.

I don't have an e-reader myself. I briefly owned a first generation i-Pad after a friend gave me his. I'd only just begun to use it for reading e-books when I left it in a rental car at the Atlanta airport and never saw it, or my electronic copy of St. Lucy's Home for Girls Raised by Wolves, again. And I was enjoying that book, too!

Here's the link to the interview:

KidsEBookBestsellers.com: Ingrid Law Has the Savvy to Hit the Kindle Top Ten...: On September 15th, Savvy by Ingrid Law reached the number 5 spot in the "Children's & Young Adult" section of the Amazon Kindle store. So o...