Monday, April 9, 2012

AISL Conference... and more

I'll be coming out of hiding, briefly, to give the opening speech at the 2012 Association of Independent School Librarians' conference on April 18th. I'm looking forward to taking part in an event celebrating "Mountains of Information!"

For more details: http://aisldenver2012.weebly.com/index.html

I will be going back into hiding immediately after. (At least for a while.) But if you're local (in the Denver Metro area, in Colorado) and longing to meet some other really terrific authors at a book-signing event this spring--my friend (and brilliant, award-winning writer... really, I'm not kidding, I own every one of her books--except for the newest, which is a problem I will soon remedy), Laura Resau, will be at the Boulder Bookstore, 1107 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, on Saturday, May 5th, at 2pm, along with authors Todd Mitchell, and Amy Kathleen Ryan. I plan to go listen to Laura, Todd, and Amy speak, and I can't wait to get my hands on their new books.

You should come, too! Everyone is welcome!